"HURST EQUIPPED" chrome emblem - self adhesive
Hurst Equipped emblem / badge
- As found in Hurst retail # ending in 1000 but bulk parts; no retail pkg
- Chrome-plated plastic - the only way Hurst makes it today
- Not the corrosion-prone pot metal reproductions sold by restoration vendors
- ~5.25" long x 1.25" tall
- Self-adhesive backing - no drilling required (unlike the metal ones)!
- Generic part for use anywhere you like - inside or out: dash, trunk, fender, toolbox
- In the '60s this emblem was included when you bought a set of Hurst wheels
- Great accessory for anyone with a Hurst shifter!