HURST T-Handle : 5/16"-24 thread for 1941-1979 Jeep CJ T90 + flathead Ford
*** Default thread mount angle is 45 deg, such that handle sits flat when mounted on a stick with threads angled 45 deg rearward. Core Shifters offers other mount angles, including directly underneath for flat mounting on a vertical stick - see menu ***
Genuine Hurst T-handle blank machined by Core Shifters to have 5/16"-24 thread:
- Solid diecast aluminum; brushed natural finish
- Embossed Hurst lettering on top, in a black resin-filled relief
- 45 deg thread mount angle (default, other angles available +$10)
- Direct thread - NO adapters!
- Flanged hex jam nut included - NOT as pictured!
Fits most 1941-1979 Jeep CJ w/ 3 speed (T84, T86, T90, T14, T15, T150)
- Probably fits other Jeep models w/ 3 speed- check threads
- Does NOT fit any 4 speed (larger thread)
Also fits flathead Fords - check thread size
- Does NOT FIT Hurst sticks
REGARDLESS OF VEHICLE, CONFIRM THREAD SIZE BEFORE YOU BUY!
We Also Recommend