HURST T-Handle : 3/4"-16 thread for Barton Camaro Shift Knob Adapter
Solid diecast aluminum Hurst T-handle:
- Brushed natural finish (silver)
- Embossed HURST lettering on top, in a black resin-filled relief
- CUSTOM MACHINED with 3/4"-16 UNF thread straight underneath
- Jam nut included (silver hex, NOT as pictured)
- Fits Barton Shift Knob Adapters for 2010+ Camaro 6 speed
- (Barton PN-BCMA-10, 13, 16)
- Does NOT FIT any shifter without this adapter!
- Does NOT FIT automatics, Hurst chrome sticks, or any other model
"Regular" Hurst T-handles are drilled at a 45 degree angle, as they were originally meant for '60s cars with angled sticks. Recently Hurst made an exclusive run of unmachined T-handles for Core Shifters, to allow us to produce custom versions like you see here, for a better fit to modern applications!
We Also Recommend