Console Trim Bezel & Boot from Hurst chrome stick kit for 1987-1993 Mustang - 1 broken tab
*** This listing is for trim plates w/ one broken tab at rear, where it snaps into console. Both front tabs are present, and top side looks fine. Half price!! ***
Hurst console trim plate & boot:
- Fits 1987-1993 Ford Mustang w/ 5 speed manual trans
- application-specific to Mustang console, NOT for custom work!
- Console spring clips NOT included! Reuse OE shifter bezel clips (# E7ZZ6104424F)
- similar parts for 1983-1986 available in separate listing
- NOT for automatics!
Intended as a replacement part for use with the original Hurst kits
- Genuine Hurst trim plate & boot only - no other parts included
- As found in Hurst stick kit # 5380036 & discontinued shifter kit # 3910036 - available in my other listings
- Hurst chrome flat stick # 0015 or 8550 required
- Boot does NOT work with round sticks or any other brand!
- Use in any other configuration is at buyer's risk - boot will tear!
- Best in combination with a particular Hurst base, which I sell (2.53" fulcrum)
- Perfect addition to Hurst # 3915033 or Ford Racing # M-7210-M
- NOT compatible w/ Hurst SST or other tall bases
- COULD fit other brands, BUT boot opening is smaller than stock - trim plate MAY INTERFERE with stop bolts & tall dust boots if near console rim
- Install boot with stick opening toward REAR of vehicle (pic is wrong)
- Carefully study boot height to minimize stress; adjust height to minimize stretching and buckling across all gears
- Small black zip tie or o-ring around stick opening recommended to mitigate tearout
- Rubber boot also sold separately
SEE MY OTHER LISTINGS FOR COMPLETE SHIFTER KITS, STICK KITS, KNOBS, T-HANDLES & "HURST EQUIPPED" EMBLEMS!
We Also Recommend
Console Trim Bezel & Boot from Hurst chrome stick kit for 1983-1986 Mustang - 1 broken tab