HURST T-Handle : custom for 2005-2014 Mustang
Hurst T-handle with custom mount:
- Fits 2005-2014 Ford Mustang w/ manual trans - except 2010+ GT500
- Intended for stock & aftermarket shifters w/ OE 12mm x 1.25 knob thread
- INCLUDES A BOOT RETAINER to attach console boot to shifter
- Trimming or adjustments may be required for aftermarket shifters
- Does NOT FIT Hurst chrome sticks
- CONFIRM THREAD SIZE before you buy!
- Solid diecast aluminum Hurst T-handle; brushed finish
- CUSTOM MACHINED with 12mm x 1.25 thread straight underneath for level mount on vertical stick
- Kit includes Hurst jam nut, adapter sleeve, and boot support grommet
- For base trim (OE leather-wrapped knob, ~1" dia boot opening) - use the grommet to attach console boot to adapter sleeve
- For GT Premium w/ 401A premier trim, Boss 302, & Bullitt - omit grommet and simply slide boot over sleeve
- Use Hurst jam nut to orient and lock knob position
"Regular" Hurst T-handles are drilled at a 45 degree angle, as they were originally meant for '60s cars with angled sticks. Recently Hurst made an exclusive run of unmachined T-handles for Core Shifters, to allow us to produce custom versions like you see here, for a better fit to modern applications!
We Also Recommend