HURST T-Handle : 3/8"-16 coarse thread for chrome shifter sticks + Jeep CJ YJ
*** READ THIS: The stick thread mount is drilled at a 45 deg angle, so that the handle sits flat when mounted on a stick angled 45 deg rearward. Core Shifters offers mounts at other angles, including directly underneath for flat mounting on a vertical stick - see drop down menu for options ***
Genuine Hurst T-handle as found in discontinued retail # 1534813:
- 3/8"-16 direct thread - NO adapter bushing!
- Flanged hex jam nut included - NOT as pictured!
- Solid diecast aluminum construction
- Bulk part, no retail pkg
Fits most AFTERMARKET Hurst CHROME sticks
- Does NOT FIT aftermarket Hurst sticks produced before ~1975 (3/8"-24)
- 1964-1981 Pontiac, 1969-1981 Camaro, & 1970-1971 Ford FACTORY Hurst shifters
- Does NOT FIT "non-Hurst" GM factory shifters (Muncie etc) before ~1973
- Does NOT FIT Buick, Olds, AMC, or Mopar factory Hurst shifters (3/8"-24)
- Does NOT FIT 1972-1973 Ford factory Hurst shifters (7/16"-20)
- 1980-1996 Jeep (CJ, YJ, XJ, MJ - manual trans, stock shifters)
REGARDLESS OF VEHICLE, CONFIRM THREAD SIZE BEFORE YOU BUY!
- See my other listings for T-handles in many other thread sizes!
*** "Regular" Hurst T-handles are drilled for mounting on a stick angled 45 deg rearward as they were in the old days. Modern cars are different - and so we also offer T-handles drilled for mounting on sticks that are vertical (like # 7238 & 8550) or slightly angled (10 deg rear tilt like # 7201). ****
We Also Recommend