HURST T-Handle : 3/8"-16 coarse thread for chrome shifter sticks + Jeep CJ YJ
*** Default thread mount angle is 45 deg, such that handle sits flat when mounted on a stick with threads angled 45 deg rearward. Core Shifters offers other mount angles, including directly underneath for flat mounting on a vertical stick - see menu ***
Hurst T-handle blank machined by Core Shifters to have 3/8"-16 thread:
- Solid diecast aluminum; brushed natural finish
- Embossed Hurst lettering on top, in a black resin-filled relief
- 45 deg thread mount angle (default, other angles available +$10)
- Direct thread - NO adapters!
- Flanged hex jam nut included - NOT as pictured!
- Comparable to discontinued Hurst # 1534813
- Also interchanges w/ GM # 9789697
Fits most AFTERMARKET Hurst CHROME sticks
- Does NOT FIT aftermarket Hurst sticks produced before ~1975 (3/8"-24)
Fits 1964-1981 Pontiac, 1969-1981 Camaro, 1970-1971 Ford FACTORY Hurst shifters
- Does NOT FIT "non-Hurst" GM factory shifters (Muncie etc) before ~1973
- Does NOT FIT Buick, Olds, AMC, or Mopar factory Hurst shifters (3/8"-24)
- Does NOT FIT 1972-1973 Ford factory Hurst shifters (7/16"-20)
Also fits 1980-1996 Jeep (CJ, YJ, XJ, MJ) w/ manual trans
REGARDLESS OF VEHICLE, CONFIRM THREAD SIZE BEFORE YOU BUY!
We Also Recommend