HURST T-Handle : 3/8"-24 fine thread Buick Olds 442 AMC Mopar OEM
*** READ THIS: The stick thread mount is drilled at a 45 deg angle, so that the handle sits flat when mounted on a stick angled 45 deg rearward. Core Shifters offers mounts at other angles, including directly underneath for flat mounting on a vertical stick - see drop down menu for options ***
Genuine Hurst T-handle as found in discontinued retail # 1534758:
- 3/8"-24 direct thread - NO adapter bushing!
- Flanged hex jam nut included - NOT as pictured!
- Solid diecast aluminum construction
- Bulk part, no retail pkg
Fits AFTERMARKET Hurst chrome sticks produced before ~1975
- Also fits Hurst Indy 3 speed shifters
- Does NOT FIT Hurst chrome sticks produced since 1975 (3/8"-16)
Also fits most Buick, Olds, AMC, and Mopar factory Hurst shifters (3/8"-24)
- Does NOT FIT 1973 Olds 442 factory shifter (3/8"-16)
- Does NOT FIT Chevy, Pontiac, or Ford FACTORY Hurst shifters (3/8"-16)
- Does NOT FIT "non-Hurst" factory shifters
- 1947-1991 GM (SM420, SM465, NP435)
- Does NOT FIT 1981-87 GM w/ NP A833 (7/16"-20)
- 1962-1991 Dodge (NP435 & NP A833)
- 1955-1981 Ford (T98, NP435, T18, T19)
- 1955-1979 Jeep CJ - 4 speed only (T98, T18)
REGARDLESS OF VEHICLE, CONFIRM THREAD SIZE BEFORE YOU BUY!
We Also Recommend