HURST T-Handle : 5/16"-24 thread for 1941-1979 Jeep CJ T90 + flathead Ford
*** Mount orientation: The stick thread mount is drilled at a 45 deg angle, so that the handle sits flat when mounted on a stick angled 45 deg rearward. Core Shifters offers mounts at other angles, including directly underneath for flat mounting on a vertical stick - request with payment. ***
Genuine Hurst T-handle:
- 5/16"-24 "fine" thread
- Flanged hex jam nut included - NOT as pictured!
- Solid diecast aluminum construction
- Bulk parts, no retail pkg
- Fits most 1941-1979 Jeep CJ w/ 3 speed (T84, T86, T90, T14, T15, T150)
- Probably fits other Jeep models - check threads
- See my other listings for matching transfer case knobs!
- Also fits many early Ford models - on column & floor shifters I believe - probably others too?
- Does NOT FIT Hurst sticks
- PLEASE CONFIRM THREAD SIZE!
SEE MY OTHER LISTINGS FOR SHIFTERS, STICKS, KNOBS, & "HURST EQUIPPED" EMBLEMS!
We Also Recommend