HURST T-Handle : 7/16"-20 thread for aluminum shifter sticks
*** READ THIS: Mount orientation: The stick thread mount is drilled at a 45 deg angle, so that the handle sits flat when mounted on a stick angled 45 deg rearward. Core Shifters offers mounts at other angles, including directly underneath for flat mounting on a vertical stick - request with payment or specify your Hurst shifter stick part number. ***
Genuine Hurst T-handle as found in discontinued retail # 1538501:
- 7/16"-20 direct thread - NO adapter bushing!
- Hurst jam nut included
- Solid diecast aluminum construction
- Bulk part, no retail pkg
- Fits Hurst ALUMINUM sticks + black steel sticks # 0197 & 0202
- Also fits 1972-1973 Ford factory Hurst (round) shifters
- NOT intended for ANY modern OE application (most are metric)
- CONFIRM THREAD SIZE before you buy!
This thread size was found in some older Hurst Comp Plus kits with black sticks for S10 truck (3910029), Mustang T5 (3910030 & 3910031), and Camaro T5 (3910032 & 3915032). Newer versions have OE (metric) thread or use a Hurst chrome stick instead (3/8"-16)
We Also Recommend