HURST T-Handle : 9/16"-18 thread for 1964-2004 Corvette
Solid diecast aluminum Hurst T-handle:
- Brushed natural finish (silver)
- Embossed HURST lettering on top, in a black resin-filled relief
- CUSTOM MACHINED with 9/16"-18 UNF thread straight underneath
- Jam nut included
- Fits 1964-1988 Corvette - stock manual shifters w/ reverse lift ring
- 1984-1988 models (4+3) - requires relocation of OD button & a filler or shim to retain the lockout spring
- Also fits 1989-2004 Corvette w/ manual transmission - stock or aftermarket shifters w/ OE 9/16"-18 thread
- Also fits 2005+ Corvette w/ 9/16"-18 threaded aftermarket shifter (stock shifter is not threaded) - boot retainer required, sold separately
- Available in other thread mount angles to fit 1964-67 Chevelle / El Camino / Impala / Biscayne / Chevy II + Mopar A,B,C bodies - stock manual shifters w/ reverse lift ring
- Specify desired mount angle with order (45 deg etc)
- Regarding reverse lift ring: this knob & jam nut will simply cover the threaded portion of the stick; any mechanism below that will be exposed - knob will sit higher than OE!
- Does NOT FIT ANY Hurst shifter - OE or aftermarket!
- Confirm thread size BEFORE YOU BUY!
- Does NOT FIT automatics, Hurst chrome sticks, or any other model
"Regular" Hurst T-handles are drilled at a 45 degree angle, as they were originally meant for '60s cars with angled sticks. Recently Hurst made an exclusive run of unmachined T-handles for Core Shifters, to allow us to produce custom versions like you see here, for a better fit to modern applications!
We Also Recommend