HURST T-Handle : 9/16"-18 thread for 1964-2004 Corvette
*** Core Shifters EXCLUSIVE! **** CUSTOM MACHINED!
Solid diecast aluminum Hurst T-handle:
- 9/16"-18 thread mount
- Vertical mount orientation for straight sticks
- Also available by request in 45 deg mount for angled sticks
- Fits 1964-1988 Corvette w/ manual transmission - stock shifters
- Knob & jam nut will only cover threaded portion of stick; any mechanism below will be exposed & knob will sit higher than OE!
- 1984-1988 models (4+3) - requires relocation of OD button
- Also fits 1989-2004 Corvette w/ manual transmission - stock or aftermarket shifters w/ OE 9/16"-18 thread
- Also fits 2005+ Corvette w/ 9/16"-18 threaded aftermarket shifter (stock shifter is not threaded) - boot retainer required
- Does NOT FIT automatics, Hurst chrome sticks, or any other model
- Jam nut included - silver HEX - not the black nut shown!
- Bulk part, no retail pkg, no thread adapters
- Regardless of application, check thread size before purchase
- See separate listings for other thread sizes
"Regular" Hurst T-handles are drilled at a 45 degree angle, as they were originally meant for '60s cars with angled sticks. Recently Hurst made an exclusive run of unmachined T-handles for Core Shifters, to allow us to produce custom versions like you see here, for a better fit to modern applications!
Also available by request w/ 45 degree mount for 1964-67 Chevelle / El Camino / Impala / Biscayne / Chevy II & Mopar A,B,C - stock shifters w/ reverse lift ring
We Also Recommend