Rubber dust boot for Hurst SVO factory shifter base 1984-1986 Mustang T5
*** Only a few left. Supplier went out of business ten years ago. When they are gone, they are gone! ***
Hurst replacement dust boot for older Comp Plus shifters WITHOUT stops - DOES NOT FIT BILLET PLUS! Bulk part, no retail pkg. This is a dust boot to keep dirt out of the shifter mechanism; it snaps over the lid and hugs the perimeter of the shifter base housing. It is NOT a console boot. It is NOT a floor boot. The part you are replacing should look identical. ***
This is for use with pretty much any Hurst Comp Plus shifter (silver diecast housing) that DOES NOT have stops. Models WITH stops use a different boot, see my other listings. Your old boot should look exactly like this.
- Fits Ford factory option SVO Hurst shifters for 1984-1986 Mustang SVO T5 5 speed
- Also fits later Saleen factory option Hurst shifter for TR3650
- Does NOT FIT Hurst Comp Plus shifters with stops - see my other listings
- Does NOT FIT any Hurst Billet Plus shifters (gold or gray anodized CNC aluminum base) - see my other listings
- Does NOT FIT Core Shifter kits for the above applications - see the Billet Plus boot
- Does NOT FIT B&M shifters (see my other listings)
- Does NOT FIT any stock shifter - see my other listings for OE-type boots
- This is NOT a trim boot! See my other listings for rubber Hurst floor boots
SEE MY OTHER LISTINGS FOR SHIFTERS, STICKS, KNOBS, & "HURST EQUIPPED" EMBLEMS!
We Also Recommend