Hurst Qualifier SMALL rubber floor boot for chrome shifter sticks
Hurst Qualifier rubber floor boot w/ trim ring; a "universal" cover for shift lever opening in floorpan; not specific to any application but dependent upon size of floor opening
- Genuine Hurst part as found in discontinued retail # 1148435 but bulk part, no retail pkg
- Plain rubber boot (no logo) w/ chrome-plated steel trim ring
- This is the smallest Hurst boot available; 1" smaller than the Indy & B4 boots
- #7 mounting screws included
- Fits Hurst chrome FLAT sticks
- Stick opening is rectangular ~ 3/8" wide x 3/4" long
- NOT for use with ROUND sticks!
- 4.25" wide x 5.375" long overall, for floor openings up to 2.5" wide x 3.5" long
- Mounting hole pattern: 3.07" wide x 4.17" long
- Drilling required; use 1/8" or #30 drill bit for #7 screws
- Refer to second image for installation instructions
- Measure & study floor opening before you buy!
- This is a SMALL boot for SMALL floor openings! For many cars it is too small. NOT recommended for any truck!!
- Shifters with long travel in boot area or floorpans with high curvature may require larger boot to avoid tear-out
- Consider the larger Hurst Super Boot for floor openings up to 6" wide x 7" long (especially trucks)
We also offer the larger Hurst Indy & B-4 (floor openings up to 3.5 x 4.5") + the Hurst Super Boot (floor openings up to 6" wide x 7" long)
Complete your installation with a "HURST EQUIPPED" emblem! (sold separately)
We Also Recommend
Hurst Super Boot w/ custom "Red H" trim - large rubber floor boot for chrome shifter sticks - NO OUTER TRIM RING
Hurst Super Boot w/ custom "Red H" trim - large rubber floor boot w/ trim ring for chrome shifter sticks