Hurst Black Short Stick & Knob for 1983-2004 Mustang 5 speed
*** I offer two versions of this kit. Stick # 0197 is angled toward left. Stick # 0202 is offset left ~ 3/4" but the knob threads are vertical (see diagrams to compare). ***
THESE KITS WORK GREAT, I HAVE SOLD HUNDREDS TO HAPPY CUSTOMERS!
THIS IS AN AWESOME COMBO DEAL WORTH $80+!
Hurst "short stick" kit:
- Fits all 1983-2004 Mustang w/ 5 speed
- Fits stock & most aftermarket shifters
- 8mm mounting hardware included (3/8"-24 bolts for aftermarket Hurst available by request)
- Also fits 1979-82 Mustang w/ 5 speed conversion
- Not recommended for RH drive (Australian) applications due to left offset
- Knob ~2" lower than stock for comfort & shorter throw
- Eliminates stock rubber isolator for enhanced control
- Made specifically for 1983-2004 Mustang, this stick was OE on Hurst Comp Plus shifter 3910030 (see my other listings for a similar shifter)
- Bulk parts, no retail pkg
- Complete kit with shifter base available in my other listings - true throw reduction is only achieved by changing the base
Hurst # 0197 - black e-coated steel, forged & case-hardened. 5.6" tall from lower hole, bends rearward 1", and tilts left 1.2". 7/16"-20 threads - knobs with the stock 12mm threads are NOT compatible (see my other listings for #-5202 in 12mm threads). All Hurst sticks have 3/8" holes spaced apart 7/8" on center.
*** NOT RECOMMENDED FOR RIGHT-HAND DRIVE CARS! ****
A black Hurst molded knob with shift pattern imprinted on top and "Hurst" on sides. 1 7/8" diameter with 7/16"-20 threaded brass insert, jam nut included. Black only, white is not available in this style (must upgrade to engraved series).
SEE MY OTHER LISTINGS FOR SHIFTERS, STICKS, KNOBS, & "HURST EQUIPPED" EMBLEMS!
We Also Recommend