NP203 transfer case shift knob: 3/8"-16 for custom applications
Classic round engraved 4x4 transfer case shifter knob:
- 1 7/8" dia ball of solid colored thermoset resin, polished
- Available in black
- True engraved shift pattern, paint filled
- Plain sides (no logo)
- Recessed brass mount w/ 3/8"-16 thread
- Hurst jam nut included
- WARNING: jam nut MUST be used; knob will break if mounted w/o nut!
- Made in USA to our specifications by a leading knob manufacturer
- Bulk part, no retail pkg
- NP203 pattern (full-time 4wd) found on many 1974-79 GM, Dodge, & Ford trucks
- 3/8"-16 thread size is NOT believed to be used by any of these in original form; this listing is for custom work using an aftermarket Hurst chrome stick etc, NOT OE replacement!
- We also offer matching transmission shifter knobs
- NOTE: molded/imprinted knobs that say HURST on sides do NOT MATCH!
- For best result buy an ENGRAVED knob with PLAIN sides - same vendor, same color, same style
- CONFIRM SHIFT PATTERN & THREAD SIZE BEFORE YOU BUY!
We Also Recommend