NP205 transfer case shift knob: 7/16" for 1971-80 Chevy & GMC C/K trucks
Classic round engraved 4x4 transfer case shifter knob:
- 1 7/8" dia ball of solid colored thermoset resin, polished
- True engraved shift pattern, paint filled
- Plain sides (no logo)
- Recessed brass mount w/ 7/16"-20 thread
- Hurst jam nut included
- WARNING: jam nut MUST be used; knob will break if mounted w/o nut!
- Made in USA to our specifications by a leading knob manufacturer
- Bulk part, no retail pkg
- Other shift patterns & thread sizes available
- Appears to fit 1971-1980 full-size GM trucks (C/K) w/ NP205 - PLEASE check thread size
- + K30 to 1991 (only model to retain NP205)
- Does NOT appear to fit earlier years (smaller thread - confirm size)
- GM changed from 3/8" to 7/16" thread sometime in the '70s. With risk of mixed parts etc it is important to confirm your thread size & pitch before purchase
- Similar knob available for 1981-1987 w/ NP208 (different pattern) - see my other listings
- We also offer matching transmission shifter knobs
- NOTE: The molded/imprinted knobs that say HURST on sides do NOT MATCH!
- For best result buy an ENGRAVED knob with PLAIN sides - same vendor, same color, same style
- CONFIRM SHIFT PATTERN & THREAD SIZE BEFORE YOU BUY!
We Also Recommend