Shifter bushing rebuild kit for Toyota trucks - 5 speed - BLEMISHED
---- BLEMISHED PART! Discount - Rubber washer on bottom of green seat washer is glued on a little offset to side. It will work fine, you might need to trim slightly, but you save $5!----.
OE replacement shifter housing pivot seat washer & pivot cup bushing for most manual transmissions found in Toyota truck applications:
- 1981-1995 Pickup (aka Hilux or SR5) - all 2wd except iron case W-series (W42, W50, W52), all 4x4 except W56-A/B
- Does NOT FIT 1981-1985 2wd w/ 22R & iron case trans
- Does NOT FIT 1985-1988 4x4 w/ 22R-E
- 1984-2002 4Runner (aka Surf) except W56-A/B
- Does NOT FIT 1985-1989 4Runner w/ 22R-E
- 1995-2004 Tacoma
- 2005-2018 Tacoma - 5 speed only
- Does NOT FIT 6 speed (V6)
- 1993-1998 T100
- 2000-2004 Tundra
- Fits most 2wd & 4x4 models w/ ROUND dust boot
- Also fits many rear wheel drive Cressida, Celica, & Supra - except W58
- Transmission models include L45, L48, L50, L52, G40, G52, G54, G57, G58, W46, W55, W56 (-C,D,E only), W59, R150, R151, R155, R156F (refer to vehicle ID tag)
- Seat washer is intended for a 42mm housing bore
- Made of nylon plastic and will not fall apart like OE; it will last a very long time!
- Only fits STOCK housings - not for aftermarket shifters!
- Cup bushing snaps onto a 16mm sphere and into a 20mm bore
- Toyota OEM part - far better fit & wear than the black aftermarket cups out there!
- Kit does NOT FIT 4x4 transfer case shifters
- Washer does NOT FIT early W-series (W42, W50, W52 = iron case, 5-bolt base)
- Washer does NOT FIT W56-A & B (1985-1988 Hilux 4x4 & 4Runner w/ 22R-E engine)
- Washer does NOT FIT Jeep applications (see the larger blue seat kit)
- Bushing cup does NOT FIT 6 speeds - see separate listings
Simple installation - remove shifter boots, push & turn ring inside housing, & lift out lever (no need to remove base however it may make cleaning easier). New seat washer is harder than OEM to enhance durability; to install, hold washer upside down and roll it toward front, downward into housing around the pivot pins - see THIS IMAGE
Rubber dust boots also available
Why not make a real upgrade and forget about this wear item? See the complete Core Shifters short throw shifter kits for these models!
We Also Recommend