Shifter bushing rebuild kit for Toyota trucks - 5 speed - BLEMISHED
---- BLEMISHED PART! Discount - Rubber washer on bottom of green seat washer is glued on a little offset to side. It will work fine, you might need to trim slightly, but you save $5!----.
*** If your Toyota truck shifter is loose or doesn't seem to work very well, you probably need a new shifter seat! After years of use the original seats are known to crumble into pieces (!) - see second pic! A new pivot seat will work wonders to restore shifter operation! ***
OE replacement shifter housing pivot seat washer & pivot cup bushing for most manual transmissions found in the following Toyota truck applications:
- 1975-1980 Pickup (aka Hilux or SR5) - 5 speed only
- 1981-1995 Pickup (aka Hilux or SR5) - 4 or 5 speed except W56-A/B
- WARNING: Does NOT FIT 1985-1988 4x4 w/ 22R-E!
- 1984 & 1990-2002 4Runner (aka Surf)
- Does NOT FIT 1985-1989 4Runner (W56-A/B)
- 1995-2004 Tacoma
- 2005-2019 Tacoma - 5 speed only
- Does NOT FIT 6 speed (V6)
- 1993-1998 T100
- 2000-2004 Tundra
- Fits 2wd & 4x4 models w/ ROUND dust boot
- Also fits many rear wheel drive Cressida, Celica, & Supra - except W58
- Transmission models include L45, L48, L50, L52, G40, G52, G54, G57, G58, W42, W46, W50, W52, W55, W56 (-C,D,E only), W59, R150, R151, R155, R156F (refer to vehicle ID tag)
- Seat washer is intended for a 42mm housing bore
- Made of nylon plastic and will not fall apart like OE; it will last a very long time!
- Only fits STOCK housings - not for aftermarket shifters!
- Cup bushing snaps onto a 16mm sphere and into a 20mm bore
- Toyota OEM part - far better fit & wear than the black aftermarket cups out there!
- Kit does NOT FIT transfer case shifters - see my other listings
- Kit does NOT FIT any 4 speed before 1981
- Washer does NOT FIT W56-A & B (1985-1988 Hilux 4x4 & 4Runner w/ 22R-E engine)
- Washer does NOT FIT Jeep applications (see the larger blue seat kit)
- Bushing cup does NOT FIT 6 speeds - see separate listings
Simple installation - remove shifter boots, push & turn ring inside housing, & lift out lever (no need to remove base however it may make cleaning easier)
- I also have OE rubber dust boots
We Also Recommend