Hurst urethane shifter frame base bushing support for 2011-2014 Mustang MT82 6 speed
Hurst urethane shifter frame base rear bushing:
- For 2011-2014 Mustang - all models w/ MT82 6 speed manual trans
- Does NOT FIT GT500
- Part of the complete Hurst kit # 3910204, sold here as a bulk part, no retail pkg
- Hurst shifter NOT required - this works with ANY shifter (stock or aftermarket) that uses the stock shifter frame
- (direct OE replacement)
- Does NOT FIT other models or years!
- Does NOT FIT 2015+ Mustang - different bushing shape
Why is this part important? The MT82 is notorious for poor shifting quality in performance situations because the shifter frame is mounted to the trans at the front and the body at the rear, flexing under hard gear shifts particularly because the OE rear bushing is quite soft. This bushing is much stiffer, reducing motion to give you a more solid feel and better control. Even with a stock shifter, this alone will make a big difference, greatly increasing your confidence.