Complete "short throw" shifter kits (base & stick) for OE replacement in original applications; NOT intended for custom use (see swap bases). Our kits use a mix of Hurst & custom components, designed & assembled in-house by Core Shifters. Everything we presently offer is listed; some shifters (e.g. Jeep NSG370 & Dodge G56) are beyond reach due to cost & complexity.
NOTE: shifter bases are built to order and take 1-2 WEEKS to ship!
Click on the line for your vehicle model, and then look for kit(s) applicable to your model year and transmission:
- 2009-2015 Cadillac CTS-V
- 1982-1987 Chevette & T1000
- 1983-2002 Camaro & Firebird
- 1989-2019 Corvette
- 1978-1988 GM G-body w/ TR6060 swap
- 2004-2006 GTO - coming soon!
- Holden Commodore VN-VS
- Holden Commodore VT-VZ - coming soon!
- 2005-2006 SSR
- 1982-2005 S10 & S15 / Sonoma
- 2004-2012 Colorado & Canyon
- 2006-2010 Hummer H3
- 2006-2011 Holden Rodeo / Colorado
- 1988-2007 C/K & Silverado / Sierra 1500
- 1995-2007 C/K & Silverado / Sierra HD
- 1983-2004 Mustang
- 2005-2010 Mustang V6 - coming soon
- 2011-2014 Mustang
- 1983-1988 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe
- 1984-2014 Falcon XF-FG
- 1986-1990 Sierra Cosworth RS
- 2000-2003 Aston Martin DB7 Vantage V12
- 2005-2006 Ford GT Supercar
- 1985-2011 Ranger, Bronco II, Explorer
- 1988-2008 F150-F250 & Bronco
- 1999-2010 F250-F550 Super Duty
Why buy an aftermarket shifter?
- Shorter throw (gear-to-gear travel) via reduced leverage, to reduce mis-shifts and increase confidence in operation
- Rigid connection from knob to trans eliminates rubbery feel of stock shifter, offering precise tactile control (with some risk of increased noise)
- Bias springs and / or reduced leverage enhance neutral centering function for a better 2-3 shift
- Robust construction superior to OE, based upon proven Hurst parts (most kits)
- Refreshed appearance with a classic Hurst chrome stick & knob (most kits)
In general, Core Shifters kits are based upon proven Hurst Billet Plus technology, with many superior features & components integrated into unique, exclusive assemblies:
- Forged heat-treated CNC-machined billet steel gear selector stub
- Hardened steel cross-pin & stainless steel fulcrum pivot ring
- Self-centering cross-gate bias springs with heat treated spring seats
- Glass-reinforced polyamide fulcrum socket with steel wear clips
- Rubber oil control seal with steel retaining ring
- 6061-T6 extruded aluminum housing with Spirolox steel support ring
- Laser-cut steel or CNC-machined aluminum base (varies by model)
- Vibration-resistant serrated flange head steel retaining bolts
- Rubber dust cover boot (style varies)
- Pan-head allen bolts with toothed lockwashers to mount stick
- Traditional forged billet steel triple chrome-plated Hurst stick (varies by kit)
- Classic shift knob (varies by kit)
- High quality and outstanding value!