Urethane shifter frame base bushing support for 2011-2014 Mustang MT82 6 speed
Urethane shifter frame base rear bushing:
- Fits 2011-2014 Mustang - all models w/ MT82 6 speed manual trans
- Does NOT FIT GT500 or newer models
- As found in Hurst kit # 3910204
- Works with ANY shifter (stock or aftermarket) that uses the stock shifter frame (direct OE replacement)
- We also recommend the Whiteline transmission mount insert # KDT928 - not sold by us but available from most retailers
Why is this part important? The MT82 is notorious for poor shifting quality in performance situations because the shifter frame is mounted to the trans at the front and the body at the rear, flexing under hard gear shifts particularly because the OE rear bushing is quite soft. This bushing is much stiffer, reducing motion to give you a more solid feel and better control. Even with a stock shifter, this alone will make a big difference, greatly increasing your confidence.