3 speed engraved shift knob RED: 5/16"-24 for 1941-1979 Jeep CJ T90 T14 T15 T150
Classic round engraved 3 speed knob w/ 5/16"-24 "fine" thread:
- Fits most 1941-1975 Willys / Jeep CJ w/ 3 speed (T84, T86, T90, T14, T15)
- Fits some but NOT all 1976-1979 Jeep CJ w/ 3 speed (T150)
- REGARDLESS of model year - check threads BEFORE you buy!!
WARNING: SOME have the larger 3/8"-24 thread; after 40+ years DO NOT make assumptions - check your threads!!!
- Probably fits other Jeep models - check threads
- Matching 4x4 transfer case knob also available for 1972-1979 Dana 20
- Does NOT FIT 4 speed, Hurst sticks, or GM applications
- 1 7/8" dia ball of solid thermoset resin colored RED, polished
- True engraved shift pattern on top, paint-filled
- Plain sides - no logo
- Flush brass thread mount
- Jam nut included
- WARNING: jam nut MUST be used; knob will break if mounted w/o nut!
- Made in USA to our specifications by a leading knob manufacturer
- Bulk part, no retail pkg
We Also Recommend