3 speed engraved shift knob WHITE: 5/16"-24 for 1941-1975 Jeep CJ T90 T14 T15
Classic round engraved 3 speed knob w/ 5/16"-24 "fine" thread:
- Fits most 1941-1975 Jeep CJ w/ 3 speed (T84, T90, T14, & T15)
- Probably fits other Jeep models - check threads
- Does NOT FIT 1976+ CJ (T150 = 3/8"-24 if OE)
- See my other listings for matching transfer case knobs!
- Also fits many early Ford models - on column & floor shifters I believe - probably others too?
- Does NOT FIT Hurst sticks
- CONFIRM THREAD SIZE BEFORE YOU BUY!
- 1 7/8" dia ball of solid thermoset resin colored WHITE, polished
- True engraved shift pattern on top, paint-filled
- Plain sides - no logo
- Flush brass thread mount
- Jam nut included
- WARNING: jam nut MUST be used; knob will break if mounted w/o nut!
- Made in USA to our specifications by a leading knob manufacturer
- Bulk part, no retail pkg
- Other colors, shift patterns, & thread sizes available
We Also Recommend
3 speed engraved shift knob BLACK: 1/2"-20 for '60s Ford Falcon Fairlane Mustang AMC