3 speed engraved shift knob WHITE: 5/16"-24 for 1941-1979 Jeep CJ T90 T14 T15 T150
Classic round engraved 3 speed knob w/ 5/16"-24 "fine" thread:
- Fits most 1941-1979 Jeep CJ w/ 3 speed (T84, T86, T90, T14, T15, T150)
- Probably fits other Jeep models - check threads
- See my other listings for matching transfer case knobs!
- Also fits many early Ford models - on column & floor shifters I believe
- Does NOT FIT Hurst sticks or GM applications
- CONFIRM THREAD SIZE before you buy!
- 1 7/8" dia ball of solid thermoset resin colored WHITE, polished
- True engraved shift pattern on top, paint-filled
- Plain sides - no logo
- Flush brass thread mount
- Jam nut included
- WARNING: jam nut MUST be used; knob will break if mounted w/o nut!
- Made in USA to our specifications by a leading knob manufacturer
- Bulk part, no retail pkg
We Also Recommend