5" tapered SS short shifter stick + Hurst knob for 2007-14 Mustang GT500 w/ stock shifter
5" STAINLESS STEEL shifter stick with white Hurst knob, rubber boot grommet, & cable tie:
- Fits 2007-2014 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 w/ STOCK shifter!
- GT500 only (TR6060 6 speed)
- Also fits all 2007-2014 GT500 w/ Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter # 555-7307
- DOES NOT FIT MGW or any other brand aftermarket shifter!
- DOES NOT FIT other Mustang models
Exposed section of stick is natural finish stainless steel, tapered like the "old school" Hurst round sticks of long ago
- Knob height is ~ same as stock
- Leather console boot attaches to pre-installed rubber grommet
- Direct fit with supplied hardware
- Easy to install, no permanent mods
- Eliminates OE rubber isolator for solid, precise feel
- Allows use of any 3/8"-16 threaded knob
STICK INFO: Custom engineered, MADE IN USA, CNC-machined from stainless steel, natural (satin) finish. With metal polish you could make it shinier if desired. Height is 5.0" from bottom bolt hole to top of knob threads (3/8"-16). 8mm dia mounting holes spaced apart 7/8" on center. The included rubber grommet allows attachment of the leather console boot 3" below the top of the threads via a cable tie (included) or o-ring. This stick only fits the stated application, it does NOT FIT any other shifter, stock or aftermarket - Does NOT FIT Hurst shifters.
KNOB INFO: A white Hurst molded knob with shift pattern imprinted on top & "Hurst" on sides. 1 7/8" dia, 3/8"-16 threaded brass insert + jam nut.
- Other knob options available for additional charge
- NOT compatible w/ tall handles like pistol grip (see separate kit)
We Also Recommend