6 speed RUL engraved shift knob WHITE: 12mm x 1.25 for 2016+ Toyota Tacoma V6
Classic round engraved 6 speed knob w/ 12mm x 1.25 thread:
- Reverse upper left
- Fits 2016+ Tacoma V6 (RC62F) - manual shifters w/ OE knob thread
- Does NOT FIT Hurst sticks
- 2 1/8" dia ball of solid thermoset resin colored WHITE, polished
- True engraved shift pattern on top, paint-filled
- Plain sides - no logo
- Recessed brass thread mount
- Hurst jam nut included
- WARNING: jam nut MUST be used; knob will break if mounted w/o nut!
- Made in USA to our specifications by a leading knob manufacturer
- Bulk part, no retail pkg
- Includes rubber grommet to connect chrome boot ring to stick
To remove old knob - grasp chrome ring under knob and rotate 1/4 turn clockwise looking down to disconnect ring from knob, and then unscrew knob. Slide chrome ring up off of stick, insert supplied grommet into ring and slide assembly back down stick. Alternatively, remove the console panel (lift first at front, and then work toward rear; at rear under console door pry trim straight up to release), flip the boot inside out, cut the cable tie holding the ring to the boot, and then reassemble and slide boot down to larger part of stick but that is a lot of work.
To install the new knob - first thread the jam nut down as far as it will go, with recessed side up. Screw knob down as far as it will go but as soon as it stops back it off up to one turn to align the pattern (do not force further down or it will break) and then bring nut up against knob and tighten with a wrench.
We Also Recommend
6 speed RDL engraved shift knob : 10mm x 1.50 for 2005+ Dodge Ram HD w/ 6 speed (G56)
6 speed RDR engraved shift knob BLACK: 10mm x 1.50 for 2000-2009 Honda S2000 Civic Si RSX Type-S