Billiard Pool Ball Shifter Knob - pick color & thread
**** THIS LISTING IS FOR ONE KNOB OF YOUR CHOICE FROM THE FIFTEEN STYLES SHOWN - SPECIFY # WITH ORDER. I TRY TO KEEP THEM ALL IN INVENTORY BUT IF I AM OUT OF THE ONE YOU WANT IT MAY TAKE A MONTH OR SO TO GET IT. FEEL FREE TO ASK FIRST IF THE ONE YOU WANT IS ON HAND.****
Shift knob made from an actual high quality, tournament-grade billiard ball. 2 1/4" diameter. These have a brass threaded insert, recessed to accomodate the supplied Hurst jam nut, just like any other Hurst classic shift knob. They are in fact made by the same vendor and are every bit as nice as a regular Hurst knob!
Knobs have plain sides - no logos. Colors are defined as follows:
- #1 = Yellow, #2 = Blue, #3 = Red
- #4 = Purple, #5 = Orange, #6 = Green
- #7 = Burgundy, #8 = Black, # 9 = White w/ Yellow stripe
- #10 = White w/ Blue stripe, #11 = White w/ Red stripe, #12 = White w/ Purple stripe
- #13 = White w/ Orange stripe, #14 = White w/ Green stripe, #15 = White w/ Burgundy stripe
I offer the following thread sizes; all include a Hurst jam nut similar to that shown:
- WARNING: jam nut MUST be used; knob will break if mounted w/o nut!
- 16mm x 1.50 (1983-2002 Camaro & Firebird)
- 12mm x 1.75 (1983-2004 Mustang & 2005-2006 Ford GT)
- 12mm x 1.25 (2005-2014 Mustang - boot retainer also required, $10 extra charge)
- 12mm x 1.25 (many Toyota & Subaru models)
- 10mm x 1.50 (many late '90s+ Jeep & Dodge, Acura, Honda, some Lotus)
- 10mm x 1.25 (many Mazda, Nissan, Hyundai, Kia, Mitsubishi, Ferrari)
- 5/16"-18 (many 1957-1968 GM vehicles w/ "non-Hurst" shifters)
- 3/8"-24 (Hurst chrome sticks produced before ~1975, late '60s & '70s AMC & Jeep)
- 7/16"-20 (Hurst aluminum sticks & some black steel sticks)
- 1/2"-20 (B&M automatic shifters & '60s Ford)
- 9/16"-18 (1964-2004 Corvette) - special order - requires a different brass insert
WARNING: confirm thread size before you buy! This list is not exhaustive and there can be model variations. Easiest way is to take your old knob into a hardware store and find out what fits - could be metric or SAE.
We Also Recommend