Core Shifter w/ Hurst HardDrive pistol stick for 2009-2015 Cadillac CTS-V
Short throw shifter kit for OE replacement on 6 speed manual trans in:
- 2009-2015 Cadillac CTS-V (6.2L LSA V8)
- Does NOT FIT V6 or earlier "gen 1" models (2004-07)
- Directly replaces OE shifter with no modifications - original boots & trim are reused
- Offset bracket centers stick in console like OE
- Hardware & detailed installation instructions included
- New lower pivot cup bushing pre-installed (not shown in pics)
- Robust, proven Hurst parts in a solid billet aluminum housing
- 30% throw reduction - balances effort and distance perfectly
- Bias springs in base enhance centering action
- Stick mounts rigidly to stub for solid connection (no rubber isolator)
- DOES NOT FIT ANY OTHER VEHICLE regardless of transmission!
- NOT for custom use!
Hurst HardDrive pistol grip stick. CNC machined from billet aluminum, polished finish, with separate outer grip. "HURST" engraved on rear. Top of handle is ~0.7" taller than OE but true grip center ~1.5" lower. Stick mounts on a special bracket developed solely for this kit.
- Grip is "titanium" gray anodized aluminum
- Also available with gloss BLACK delrin grip - specify w/ order
- NOTE: Pictured aluminum boot support is no longer available - NOT included!
- A simple rubber grommet is included in its place, works fine
Stick attaches just above base, below floor cover; changing the stick requires almost as much effort as changing the shifter itself - everything above must be removed. Carefully consider which stick/knob type you want. Other stick options (see separate listings, pricing varies):
- Specialized stick for stock knob. Knob height ~1.3" lower than OE. Straight smooth stick with OE notch for internal knob clip, allowing use of stock knob or universal threadless setscrew clamped knobs
- Tapered stainless steel stick with classic Hurst knob. The leather boot attaches to a rubber grommet that sits a few inches below the knob where the stick taper ends, exposing a section of the stainless steel stick for a custom look. Knob height ~1.4" lower than OE (depends on knob). Knob thread is 3/8"-16
- Hurst Pistol Grip on a straight stick. Effective grip center ~1.5" lower than OE. The Hurst pistol grip requires a shorter stick to achieve the desired grip center location (too low for a round knob). Threads are also larger (16mm) to handle the stress added by the pistol grip. The stick is hidden by the leather boot as original
The base is built by Core Shifters using proven Hurst Billet Plus components inside a custom housing. This kit has many superior features & components, integrated into a unique, exclusive assembly:
- Forged heat-treated billet steel gear selector stub
- Hardened steel cross-pin & stainless steel fulcrum pivot ring
- Self-centering cross-gate bias springs with heat treated spring seats
- Glass-reinforced polyamide fulcrum socket with steel wear clips
- CNC-machined billet aluminum housing
- Zinc-plated laser-cut cover plate & stick offset bracket
- Vibration-resistant serrated flange head steel retaining bolts
- Pan-head allen bolts with toothed lockwashers to mount stick
- High quality and outstanding value!
Complete your installation with a "HURST EQUIPPED" emblem! (sold separately)
We Also Recommend