Dana 20 J-shift transfer case shifter knob for 1973-77 Bronco
Classic round engraved 4x4 transfer case shifter knob:
- 1 7/8" dia ball of solid colored thermoset resin, polished
- Available in black or white
- True engraved shift pattern, paint filled
- Plain sides (no logo)
- Recessed brass mount w/ 3/8"-16 thread
- Hurst jam nut included
- WARNING: jam nut MUST be used; knob will break if mounted w/o nut!
- Made in USA to our specifications by a Hurst supplier
- Bulk part, no retail pkg
- For 1973-77 Ford Bronco w/ Dana 20 "J-shift" transfer case
- Does NOT FIT earlier "T-shift" models or any Jeep (different shift patterns)
- We also offer matching transmission shifter knobs
- NOTE: molded/imprinted knobs that say HURST on sides do NOT MATCH!
- For best result buy an ENGRAVED knob with PLAIN sides - same vendor, same color, same style
- CONFIRM SHIFT PATTERN & THREAD SIZE BEFORE YOU BUY!
We Also Recommend
3 speed engraved shift knob BLACK: 1/2"-20 for '60s Ford Falcon Fairlane Mustang AMC