Dana 20 transfer case shift knob for 1972-1979 CJ Jeep
Classic round engraved 4x4 transfer case shifter knob:
- 1 7/8" dia ball of solid colored thermoset resin, polished
- True engraved shift pattern, paint filled
- Plain sides (no logo)
- Recessed brass mount w/ 3/8"-24 thread
- Hurst jam nut included
- WARNING: jam nut MUST be used; knob will break if mounted w/o nut!
- Made in USA to our specifications by a Hurst supplier
- Bulk part, no retail pkg
- Fits most 1972-1979 Jeep CJ w/ Dana 20 transfer case
- Always check thread size before purchase
- We also offer matching transmission shifter knobs
- NOTE: The molded/imprinted knobs that say HURST on sides do NOT MATCH!
- For best result buy an ENGRAVED knob with PLAIN sides - same vendor, same color, same style
- CONFIRM SHIFT PATTERN & THREAD SIZE BEFORE YOU BUY!
We Also Recommend
3 speed engraved shift knob BLACK: 1/2"-20 for '60s Ford Falcon Fairlane Mustang AMC