Generic driveline transfer case shift knob: 7/16"-14 for 1982-1994 Chevy & GMC C/K trucks
Classic round engraved 4x4 transfer case shifter knob:
- 1 7/8" dia ball of solid colored thermoset resin, polished
- True engraved shift pattern, paint filled
- Universal GM OE driveline symbol (shift pattern indicated on shifter floor bezel)
- Plain sides (no logo)
- Recessed brass mount w/ 7/16"-14 thread
- Hurst jam nut included
- WARNING: jam nut MUST be used; knob will break if mounted w/o nut!
- Made in USA to our specifications by a Hurst supplier
- Bulk part, no retail pkg
This thread size fits the following models w/ NP208 or NP241 transfer case:
- 1982-1987 GM K series full-size trucks
- Does NOT FIT K30 or older models (different thread size)
- 1988-1991 GM "classic" V series (Crewcab, Blazer / Jimmy, Suburban)
- 1988-1994 GM K series full-size trucks (early GMT400)
- Does NOT FIT newer models (stick is not threaded)
- Does NOT FIT newer or older models, or other brands (different thread)
- With risk of mixed parts etc it is important to confirm your thread size & pitch before purchase
- We also offer matching transmission shifter knobs
- NOTE: The molded/imprinted knobs that say HURST on sides do NOT MATCH!
- For best result buy an ENGRAVED knob with PLAIN sides - same vendor, same color, same style
- CONFIRM SHIFT PATTERN & THREAD SIZE BEFORE YOU BUY!
We Also Recommend