Generic driveline transfer case shift knob: 7/16"-20 for 1971-1981 Chevy & GMC C/K trucks
Classic round engraved 4x4 transfer case shifter knob:
- 1 7/8" dia ball of solid colored thermoset resin, polished
- True engraved shift pattern, paint filled
- Plain sides (no logo)
- Recessed brass mount w/ 7/16"-20 thread
- Hurst jam nut included
- WARNING: jam nut MUST be used; knob will break if mounted w/o nut!
- Made in USA to our specifications by a Hurst supplier
- Bulk part, no retail pkg
- Universal GM OE driveline symbol (shift pattern indicated on shifter floor bezel)
- Appears to fit 1971-1981 GM K series full-size trucks w/ NP203 or NP205
- + K30 to 1991 (only model to retain NP205)
- Does NOT FIT older models (3/8"-24), or newer models (7/16"-14)
- With risk of mixed parts etc it is important to confirm your thread size & pitch before purchase
- We also offer matching transmission shifter knobs
- NOTE: The molded/imprinted knobs that say HURST on sides do NOT MATCH!
- For best result buy an ENGRAVED knob with PLAIN sides - same vendor, same color, same style
- CONFIRM SHIFT PATTERN & THREAD SIZE BEFORE YOU BUY!
We Also Recommend
3 speed engraved shift knob BLACK: 1/2"-20 for '60s Ford Falcon Fairlane Mustang AMC