Hurst Chrome Stick # 7201
Hurst chrome shifter stick # 7201:
- 6" tall from lower bolt hole, bends 0.5" rearward
- 3/8"-16 knob threads
- Forged mild steel - case-hardened for toughness, chrome-plated for beauty
- "HURST" imprinted on both sides in mid-section
- Mating serrations for Hurst stub mount are stamped into left side (or optionally on right)
- WARNING: Do not weld, bend, or modify a case-hardened part like this as it will create a weak spot that can lead to catastrophic failure
- Great for custom installations - measure before you buy!
- Mounts via 3/8" bolt holes spaced 7/8" apart - fits any aftermarket Hurst stub
- Many off-brand shifters use 8mm stick bolts - requiring special adapter bolts
- Mix parts carefully as proper leverage ratio (throw length) requires matching stick length to stub fulcrum height
- Stick length = 6.0" (distance from mount to knob) - see swap bases for fulcrum options
- Genuine Hurst part without retail pkg
IF YOU ARE DOING A SWAP - application info is irrelevant once transmission is changed - sit in vehicle with tape measure while studying Hurst catalog - stick section.
This stick is used by the following Hurst & Core internal rail shifters - matching base required, NOT compatible with stock shifters (see complete kits):
- 3915065 for 2004-2006 Pontiac GTO
- 3916029 for 2010-2015 Chevy Camaro V6
- 3916030 for 2010-2015 Chevy Camaro V8 & 2009 Pontiac G8 GXP
- Various Hurst kits for 2005-2019 Ford Mustang (3910201, 3915201, 3910204, 3910205, 3916037, 3916039)
- Core Shifters kit for 1983-2002 Camaro / Firebird 5 speed (T5)
- Core Shifters kit for 1993-2002 Camaro / Firebird 6 speed (T56)
- Core Shifters kits for 1997-2013 Corvette 6 speed (C5 & C6)
- Core Shifters kit for 2014-2019 Corvette 7 speed (C7)
- Core Shifters kit for 2008-2016 Ford Falcon FG 6 speed
- Core Shifters kit for 2005+ Mustang w/ T56 Magnum XL conversion
UNDERSTAND - this stick is used by various aftermarket kits but that DOES NOT MEAN it fits factory shifters! Most factory shifters - even the factory Hurst shifter for 2010+ Camaro - are one-piece, the stick is NOT removable. Others (like GTO) require an adapter - see separate listings for those kits. Know what you are buying and check if/how it would fit BEFORE you buy!
This stick is also ideal to shorten the 2009+ Challenger Hurst shifter # 3916020 (supplied stick is # 7238, 7.5" tall vs 6.0" here = 1.5" drop). For the 2009+ Challenger with STOCK shifter, a complete kit is required - see separate listing - DO NOT buy this!
I also sell this stick in kits w/ mounting hardware & classic knob (see stick kit listings) for:
- 1993-2002 Camaro or Firebird - 6 speed only w/ factory option Hurst base
- 2005-2010 Mustang 5 speed w/ Pro5.0, Roush or Steeda shifter
- 2007-2014 Mustang Shelby GT500 (see kits, some shifters require adapter)
- 2004-2006 GTO 6 speed w/ stock shifter (see kit with special adapter)
- 2009+ Challenger 6 speed w/ stock shifter (see kit with special adapter)
This stick is also available in a kit w/ oval boot grommet & M8 adapter bolts (no knob) - see separate listing
Complete your installation with a "HURST EQUIPPED" emblem!
We Also Recommend