Hurst Black Stick # 5202
Hurst black shifter stick # 5202:
- 6.5" tall, bends 2" rearward & 1" left
- 12mm x 1.75 knob threads (OE for 1979-2004 Mustang)
- Knob NOT included
- Forged mild steel - case-hardened for toughness, black e-coat paint finish
- Mating serrations for Hurst stub mount are stamped into RIGHT side
- WARNING: Do not weld, bend, or modify a case-hardened part like this as it will create a weak spot that can lead to catastrophic failure
- Great for custom installations - measure before you buy!
- Mounts via 3/8" bolt holes spaced 7/8" apart - fits any aftermarket Hurst stub
- Many off-brand shifters use 8mm stick bolts - special adapter bolts included
- Mix parts carefully as proper leverage ratio (throw length) requires matching stick length to stub fulcrum height - see swap bases for fulcrum options
IF YOU ARE DOING A SWAP - application info is irrelevant once transmission is changed - sit in vehicle with tape measure while studying Hurst catalog - stick section.
This stick is used by the following Hurst & Core internal rail shifters (see my other listings for complete kits):
- 3915031 for 1994-2004 Mustang w/ T5 & T45
- 3915035 for 2001-2004 Mustang V8 w/ TR3650
- 3915036 for 2003-2004 Mustang Cobra w/ T56
- 3915070 for 1979-2004 Mustang w/ TR3550 & TKO aftermarket conversions
Fits most OE & aftermarket shifter bases for 1983-2004 Mustang (except 4 speed)
- Knob height ~2" lower than stock for comfort & shorter throw
- Eliminates stock rubber isolator for enhanced control
- 8mm mounting hardware included (3/8"-24 for aftermarket Hurst available by request)
- Excellent upgrade vs stock stick - shorter knob height + rubber isolator is eliminated!
- Various aftermarket knobs & handles available separately in my other listings (look for 12mm x 1.75 thread)
Complete your installation with a "HURST EQUIPPED" emblem!
We Also Recommend