Hurst Black Stick # 0050 for 2005-2010 Mustang - aftermarket shifter required
Hurst black steel short shifter stick # 0050:
- ~5" tall, dead straight
- M12 x 1.25 knob thread (OE on most 2005+ Mustang)
- Forged mild steel - case-hardened for toughness, black e-coat paint finish
- Mating serrations for Hurst stub mount are stamped into one side
- WARNING: Do not weld, bend, or modify a case-hardened part like this as it will create a weak spot that can lead to catastrophic failure
- Great for custom installations - measure before you buy!
- Mounts via 3/8" bolt holes spaced 7/8" apart
- Most off-brand & OEM shifters require M8 adapter bolts (included)
- Mix parts carefully as proper leverage ratio (throw length) requires matching stick length to stub fulcrum height - see swap bases for fulcrum options
- Bulk part, no retail pkg
IF YOU ARE DOING A SWAP - application info is irrelevant once transmission is changed - sit in vehicle with tape measure while studying Hurst catalog - stick section.
This stick is found in Hurst kit # 3910204 for 2011-2014 Mustang and is useful in certain other 2005-2014 Mustang applications:
Replaces chrome stick #7201 in Hurst kits # 3910201, 3910203, & 3915201 for 2005-2010 Mustang to use stock knob
- Also fits Pro5.0, Roush & Steeda shifters for 2005-2010 Mustang
- Does NOT FIT Barton, MGW, or stock shifters
- Fits 2007-2014 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 w/ STOCK shifter
- Eliminates OE rubber isolator for solid, precise feel
- NOTE for 2010-2014 GT500 - does NOT accept stock knob
- Also fits Shelby, Drake, Pro5.0, & Steeda shifters for GT500
- DOES NOT FIT Barton or MGW
Finish this mod with a Hurst pistol grip!
We Also Recommend