Hurst Chrome Stick # 8550
Hurst chrome shifter stick # 8550:
- 8.6" tall, bends 2.5" rearward
- 3/8"-16 knob threads
- Similar stick # 0015 also available - same shape until top where it continues at rearward angle
- Forged mild steel - case-hardened for toughness, chrome-plated for beauty
- "HURST" imprinted on both sides in mid-section
- Mating serrations for Hurst stub mount are stamped into RIGHT side
- WARNING: Do not weld, bend, or modify a case-hardened part like this as it will create a weak spot that can lead to catastrophic failure
- Great for custom installations - measure before you buy!
- Mounts via 3/8" bolt holes spaced 7/8" apart - fits any aftermarket Hurst stub
- Many off-brand & OEM shifters use 8mm stick bolts - requiring special adapter bolts
- Mix parts carefully as proper leverage ratio (throw length) requires matching stick length to stub fulcrum height
- Stick length = 8.7" (distance from mount to knob) - see swap bases for fulcrum options
IF YOU ARE DOING A SWAP - application info is irrelevant once transmission is changed - sit in vehicle with tape measure while studying Hurst catalog - stick section.
This stick is used by the following Hurst & Core internal rail shifters (see complete kits):
- 3910035 for 1983-1986 Mustang w/ T-5 5 speed
- 3910036 for 1987-1993 Mustang w/ T-5 5 speed
- M-7210-M (Ford Racing) for 1983-2004 Mustang w/ T-5 or T-45 5 speed
- M-7210-T56 (Ford Racing) for 2003-2004 Mustang w/ T-56 6 speed
- Core Shifters kits for Ford Falcon BA & BF w/ 5 speed (Australian)
I also sell this stick in kits w/ knob & mounting hardware + w/ console trim plates for 1983-1993 Mustang!
Complete your installation with a "HURST EQUIPPED" emblem!
We Also Recommend