Chrome Stick #0085
PLAIN chrome shifter stick #0085:
- 14" tall, curves 3" rearward
- Want something taller? Check out stick #4077
- 3/8"-16 knob threads
- Forged mild steel - case-hardened for toughness, chrome-plated for beauty
- PLAIN sides - NO LOGO - NOT a Hurst part!
- Mating serrations for Hurst stub mount are stamped into left side
- WARNING: Do not weld, bend, or modify a case-hardened part like this as it will create a weak spot that can lead to catastrophic failure
- Great for custom installations - measure before you buy!
- Mounts via 3/8" bolt holes spaced 7/8" apart - fits any aftermarket Hurst stub
- Many off-brand shifters use 8mm stick bolts - requiring special adapter bolts
- Mix parts carefully as proper leverage ratio (throw length) requires matching stick length to stub fulcrum height
- Stick length = 14.3" (distance from mount to knob) - see swap bases for fulcrum options
- Interchanges with Hurst #2380085
IF YOU ARE DOING A SWAP - application info is irrelevant once transmission is changed - sit in vehicle with tape measure while studying Hurst catalog - stick section.
This stick is used by the following external linkage Hurst shifters for OE 4 speed transmissions - correct fitment requires the specified Hurst base & installation kit (see Hurst catalog):
- 3910024 for '70s Ford F100 & F150 truck w/ 3+1 OD trans swap (requires base 3918394)
- 3660014 for 1971-81 Chevy & GMC Van w/ 3 speed (requires base 3660001)
NOTE: These part numbers may be specific to the transmission, engine, or interior trim (console etc) and may not fit all models mentioned. Intended for aftermarket Hurst shifters - most OE factory shifters from this era (including Hurst) are NOT compatible with a bolt-on stick; they use a different connection.
This stick is also used by the following Hurst & Core internal rail shifters - matching base required, not compatible with stock shifters (see listings for complete kits):
- 3915040 for 1989-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ w/ AX-15
- 3915043 for 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ w/ AX-5
We Also Recommend