Chrome Stick #4331
Hurst chrome shifter stick #4331:
- 16.0" tall, bends forward ~3.5" and then curves back to end with knob above stub
- 3/8"-16 knob threads
- Forged mild steel - case-hardened for toughness, chrome-plated for beauty
- "HURST" imprinted on both sides in mid-section
- Mating serrations for Hurst stub mount are stamped into left side
- WARNING: Do not weld, bend, or modify a case-hardened part like this as it will create a weak spot that can lead to catastrophic failure
- Great for custom installations - measure before you buy!
- Mounts via 3/8" bolt holes spaced 7/8" apart - fits any aftermarket Hurst stub
- Many off-brand shifters use 8mm stick bolts - requiring special adapter bolts
- Mix parts carefully as proper leverage ratio (throw length) requires matching stick length to stub fulcrum height
- Stick length = 16.0" (distance from mount to knob) - see swap bases for fulcrum options
- Hurst #5384331 without retail pkg
IF YOU ARE DOING A SWAP - application info is irrelevant once transmission is changed - sit in vehicle with tape measure while studying Hurst catalog - stick section.
This stick is used by the following external linkage Hurst shifters for OE 4 speed transmissions - correct fitment requires the specified Hurst base & installation kit (see Hurst catalog):
- 3910001 for 1/2 ton Chevy & GMC truck w/ Saginaw 4 speed swap
- 3910001 for 1/2 ton Ford truck w/ Top Loader 4 speed swap
- 3910002 for 1/2 ton Chevy & GMC truck w Muncie or T10 4 speed swap
- 3666809 for 1955-1989 Chevy & GMC truck (2wd) w/ 3 speed (Mastershift)
- 3666809 for 1963-1987 Ford truck 2wd w/ 3 speed (Mastershift)
- 3666809 for 1975-1979 Ford van w/ 3 speed (Mastershift)
NOTE: These part numbers may be specific to the transmission, engine, or interior trim (console etc) and may not fit all models mentioned. Intended for aftermarket Hurst shifters - most OE factory shifters from this era (including Hurst) are NOT compatible with a bolt-on stick; they use a different connection.
We Also Recommend