Hurst Chrome Stick & Shift Knob - retrofit for 2005-2010 Mustang Steeda shifter
*** PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE DESCRIPTION CAREFULLY *** THIS KIT ONLY FITS AFTERMARKET SHIFTERS WITH BOLT-ON STICKS (like Hurst, Steeda, etc)! ***
Buyer responsible for understanding compatibility!
Hurst chrome stick and classic knob kit:
- Fits 2005-2010 Mustang 5 SPEED - all models - AFTERMARKET SHIFTERS ONLY!
- Does NOT FIT stock shifters!
- Must have a shifter with a bolt-on stick; stock shifters are one-piece!
- Works perfectly on Steeda Tri-Ax shifter 555-7305 - great upgrade! Also fits Roush shifters
- This is the exact stick kit used in Hurst kits for 2005+ Mustang, like 3910201, 3910203, and 3915201
- Intended for use with STOCK TRIM AND BOOT - rubber boot retainer grommet & mounting hardware included
- Not recommended for 1983-2004 MUSTANG, because it is ~2" shorter than stock and doesn't bend back much; may interfere with trim.
- I've had people use this kit with a 6 speed knob on GT500 - see my other listings for this same kit w/ 6 speed knob
- Bulk parts, no retail pkg
STICK INFO: Hurst # 7201, chrome plated steel, 6" tall, bends 1/2" rearward. 3/8"-16 knob threads. All Hurst sticks have 3/8" holes spaced apart 7/8" on center. Stick is also sold alone in my other listings. *** Knobs with stock 12mm threads are not compatible with this stick. ***
KNOB INFO: A white Hurst molded knob with shift pattern imprinted on top and "Hurst" on sides. 1 7/8" diameter with 3/8"-16 threaded brass insert, jam nut included.
SEE MY OTHER LISTINGS FOR SHIFTERS, STICKS, KNOBS, & "HURST EQUIPPED" EMBLEMS!
I ALSO HAVE A KNOB KIT WITH CUSTOM BOOT RETAINER FOR USE WITH STOCK SHIFTER AND TRIM ON 2005+ MUSTANG!
We Also Recommend