Hurst Chrome Stick & Shift Knob - retrofit for 2007-09 Mustang GT500 Steeda shifter
** READ THE ENTIRE DESCRIPTION CAREFULLY *** THIS KIT ONLY FITS STEEDA AFTERMARKET SHIFTER! DOES NOT FIT FACTORY, SHELBY, or MGW SHIFTERS FOR GT500! *** Buyer responsible for understanding compatibility!
Hurst Chrome "Short" Stick and classic knob kit:
- ONLY FITS 2007-09 Ford Mustang GT500 w/ Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter 555-7307
- DOES NOT FIT STOCK SHIFTER
- DOES NOT FIT ANY OTHER BRAND AFTERMARKET SHIFTER!
- Intended for use with STOCK TRIM AND BOOT; rubber boot retainer grommet included
- Bulk parts, no retail pkg
STICK INFO: Hurst # 7201, chrome plated steel, 6" tall, bends 1/2" rearward. 3/8"-16 knob threads. All Hurst sticks have 3/8" holes spaced apart 7/8" on center. Stick is also sold alone in my other listings.
KNOB INFO: A white Hurst molded knob (OE on many Hurst kits) with 6 speed pattern on top and "Hurst" on sides as shown. 1 7/8" diameter with 3/8"-16 threaded brass insert, jam nut included.
I ALSO OFFER A CLASSIC ENGRAVED KNOB W/ CUSTOM BOOT RETAINER FOR THESE APPLICATIONS (compatible with stock shifter stick)!
SEE MY OTHER LISTINGS FOR SHIFTERS, STICKS, KNOBS, & "HURST EQUIPPED" EMBLEMS!
We Also Recommend