Chrome Stick #0295
PLAIN chrome shifter stick #0295:
- 15.75" tall, bends 10.23" rearward & 1.5" left
- Effectively like #0291 lengthened 4" or #0292 raised 4.5"
- 3/8"-16 knob threads
- Forged mild steel - case-hardened for toughness, chrome-plated for beauty
- PLAIN sides - NO LOGO - NOT a Hurst part!
- Mating serrations for Hurst stub mount are stamped into left side
- WARNING: Do not weld, bend, or modify a case-hardened part like this as it will create a weak spot that can lead to catastrophic failure
- Great for custom installations - measure before you buy!
- Mounts via 3/8" bolt holes spaced 7/8" apart - fits any aftermarket Hurst stub
- Many off-brand shifters use 8mm stick bolts - requiring special adapter bolts
- Mix parts carefully as proper leverage ratio (throw length) requires matching stick length to stub fulcrum height
- Stick length = 18.8" (distance from mount to knob)
IF YOU ARE DOING A SWAP - application info is irrelevant once transmission is changed - sit in vehicle with tape measure while studying Hurst catalog - stick section.
This stick fits the following internal rail shifters - matching base required, not compatible with stock shifters (see separate listings for complete kits):
- Core Shifters kits for 1994-2008 Dodge Ram
- Core Shifters kits for 1995-2007 GM C/K & Silverado / Sierra (tall upgrade)
- Core Shifters kits for 1999-2007 Ford Super Duty
We Also Recommend