Chrome Stick #4077
PLAIN chrome shifter stick #4077:
- 15.5" tall, curves 5" rearward & offsets 0.5" RIGHT
- 3/8"-16 knob threads
- Forged mild steel - case-hardened for toughness, chrome-plated for beauty
- PLAIN sides - NO LOGO - NOT a Hurst part!
- Mating serrations for Hurst stub mount are stamped into left side
- WARNING: Do not weld, bend, or modify a case-hardened part like this as it will create a weak spot that can lead to catastrophic failure
- Great for custom installations - measure before you buy!
- Mounts via 3/8" bolt holes spaced 7/8" apart - fits any aftermarket Hurst stub
- Many off-brand shifters use 8mm stick bolts - requiring special adapter bolts
- Mix parts carefully as proper leverage ratio (throw length) requires matching stick length to stub fulcrum height
- Stick length = 16.3" (distance from mount to knob) - see swap bases for fulcrum options
- Interchanges with Hurst #5384077
IF YOU ARE DOING A SWAP - application info is irrelevant once transmission is changed - sit in vehicle with tape measure while studying Hurst catalog - stick section.
This stick is used by the following external linkage Hurst shifters for OE 4 speed transmissions - correct fitment requires the specified Hurst base & installation kit (see Hurst catalog):
- 3916788 for Mopar C-body (full size) w/o console (requires base 3914076):
- 1964-1967 Chrysler 300, New Yorker, Newport, Town & Country
- 1964-1969 Dodge Monaco & Polara
- 1964-1969 Plymouth Fury
- Probably fits 4 speed conversions of this platform thru 1973
- Note models w/ console use a different stick (#4084 sold elsewhere)
NOTE: These part numbers may be specific to the transmission, engine, or interior trim (console etc) and may not fit all models mentioned. Intended for aftermarket Hurst shifters - most OE factory shifters from this era (including Hurst) are NOT compatible with a bolt-on stick; they use a different connection.This stick is also used by the following Hurst & Core internal rail shifters as an option for trucks w/ body lifts - matching base required, not compatible with stock shifters (see separate listings for complete kits):
- (kits that normally use stick #0085 or 0090 = Jeep Wrangler YJ & Chevy S10)
- 3910033 for 1982-1995 S10 pickup w/ T5
- 3915040 for 1989-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ w/ AX-15
- 3915043 for 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ w/ AX-5
This stick is also great for custom swaps using a Core Shifters swap base that need a high knob location - street rods, trucks, Jeeps, etc.
We Also Recommend