Hurst Indy rubber floor boot for chrome shifter sticks
Hurst Indy rubber floor boot w/ chrome trim ring
"Universal" part meant to cover shift lever opening in floorpan; this boot was never OE for any application, but may work as an OE replacement. Measure to confirm fit as some need a larger boot, most often due to size of floor opening or other space / mounting constraints. NOT recommended for trucks due to small size
- Genuine Hurst part as found in retail # ending in 8429 but bulk part, no retail pkg
- Also sold as Mr Gasket # 9648
- Same size as Hurst B-4 but without logo
- Mounting screws NOT included (#10 recommended)
Fits Hurst chrome FLAT sticks + others ~1" x 1/4" rectangular cross-section in boot area. NOT intended for ROUND sticks!
- Plain rubber boot (no logo)
- Chrome-plated trim ring
- 5.25" wide x 6.5" long overall, for floor openings up to 3.5" wide x 4.5" long
- Mounting hole pattern = 4.25" wide x 5.32" long
- Drilling may be required; refer to second image for installation instructions
- Shifters with long travel in boot area may require larger boot to avoid tear-out
- Consider the larger Hurst Super Boot for floor openings up to 6" wide x 7" long
Rubber boot also available alone (without trim) if you just need to replace the boot. This is the same boot used in the 1983-1993 Mustang Hurst console trim plate kits.
See my other listings for the Indy Qualifer (1" smaller each way ), Hurst B-4 (same size but w/ H logo), and larger Hurst Super Boot.
SEE MY OTHER LISTINGS FOR SHIFTERS, STICKS, KNOBS, & "HURST EQUIPPED" EMBLEMS!
We Also Recommend
Hurst Super Boot w/ custom "Red H" trim - large rubber floor boot for chrome shifter sticks - NO OUTER TRIM RING
Hurst Super Boot w/ custom "Red H" trim - large rubber floor boot w/ trim ring for chrome shifter sticks