HURST Pistol Grip Shifter Handle 1/2"-20 threads for B&M shifters + '60s Ford
NOTICE: Pistol grip handles are intended to be mounted VERTICALLY; the stick thread for knob mount needs to be VERTICAL. If yours is angled REARWARD - buy a knob or a T-handle instead.
Hurst Pistol Grip Shifter Handle w/ 1/2"-20 thread:
- Intended for vertical thread mounts only!
- Fits 1960's Ford vehicles + B&M automatic shifters
- IF you have a Challenger or Viper - do NOT buy this - see the other listing w/ special extension adapter
- Choice of brushed natural aluminum or black anodized finish
- Jam nut included
- As found in discontinued retail # 1536030 / 1536130
- Bulk part, no retail pkg, no thread adapters
- Regardless of application, please check thread size before purchase
- See my other listings for other thread sizes
The Hurst Pistol-Grip Shifter Handle provides a firm natural grip for positive feel when shifting. Constructed of solid billet aluminum, the vertical mount design is ideal for modern vehicles with vertical shifter sticks. Originally created for the Quarter Stick competition automatic shifter, a direct thread mount version for manual shifters soon followed, and then Hurst developed specialized versions for OE automatic applications
We Also Recommend