HURST Pistol Grip Shifter Handle for B&M shifters + '60s Ford (1/2"-20)
NOTICE: Pistol grip handles are intended to be mounted VERTICALLY; the stick thread for knob mount needs to be VERTICAL. If yours is angled REARWARD - buy a knob or a T-handle instead.
Hurst Pistol Grip Shifter Handle adapted to 1/2"-20 UNF thread:
- Intended for vertical thread mounts only!
- Fits 1960's Ford cars + B&M automatic shifters
- IF you have a Challenger or Viper - do NOT buy this - see the other listing w/ special extension adapter
- Choice of brushed natural aluminum or black anodized finish
- One thread adapter & jam nut included
- Discontinued Hurst # 1536030 / 1536130 without retail pkg
- Regardless of application, check thread size before purchase
The Hurst Pistol-Grip Shifter Handle provides a firm natural grip for positive feel when shifting. Constructed of solid billet aluminum, the vertical mount design is ideal for modern vehicles with vertical shifter sticks. Originally created for the Quarter Stick competition automatic shifter, a direct thread mount version for manual shifters soon followed
We Also Recommend