HURST Pistol Grip Shifter Handle for chrome shifter sticks (3/8"-16)
NOTICE: Pistol grip handles are intended to be mounted VERTICALLY; the stick thread for knob mount needs to be VERTICAL. If yours is angled REARWARD - buy a knob or a T-handle instead.
Hurst Pistol Grip Shifter Handle w/ 3/8"-16 thread:
- Intended for vertical thread mounts only!
- If your knob threads are angled rearward this will not fit very well
- Fits Hurst chrome sticks (since 1975) and some older (pre-1979) cars
- Does not fit any "modern" car unless it has a Hurst chrome stick
- Hurst chrome sticks made before ~1975 have 3/8"-24 "fine" threads
- Choice of brushed natural aluminum or black anodized finish
- Jam nut included
- As found in discontinued retail # 1536030 / 1536130
- Bulk part, no retail pkg, no thread adapters
- Regardless of application, please check thread size before purchase
- See my other listings for other thread sizes
The Hurst Pistol-Grip Shifter Handle provides a firm natural grip for positive feel when shifting. Constructed of solid billet aluminum, the vertical mount design is ideal for modern vehicles with vertical shifter sticks. Originally created for the Quarter Stick competition automatic shifter, a direct thread mount version for manual shifters soon followed
We Also Recommend