HURST Pistol Grip Shifter Handle for competition shifter sticks (7/16"-20)
NOTICE: Pistol grip handles are intended to be mounted VERTICALLY; the stick thread for knob mount needs to be VERTICAL. If yours is angled REARWARD - buy a knob or a T-handle instead.
Hurst Pistol Grip Shifter Handle:
- Intended for vertical thread mounts only!
- 7/16"-20 threads for Hurst "competition" aluminum sticks, black Hurst steel sticks# 0197 & 0202, & QuarterStick automatic shifters
- Does NOT FIT any "modern" car unless it has one of the Hurst sticks mentioned
- Does NOT FIT Hurst chrome sticks (= 3/8"-16)
- Choice of brushed natural aluminum or black anodized finish
- Jam nut included
- Bulk part, no retail pkg, no thread adapters
- Regardless of application, check thread size before purchase
The Hurst Pistol-Grip Shifter Handle provides a firm natural grip for positive feel when shifting. Constructed of solid billet aluminum, the vertical mount design is ideal for modern vehicles with vertical shifter sticks. Originally created for the Quarter Stick competition automatic shifter, a direct thread mount version for manual shifters soon followed
We Also Recommend