HURST Pistol Grip Shifter Handle for 1964-2004 Corvette (9/16"-18)
Hurst Pistol Grip Shifter Handle w/ 9/16"-18 UNF thread:
- Fits 1964-1988 Corvette w/ manual transmission - stock shifters
- Handle & jam nut will only cover threaded portion of stick; any mechanism below will be exposed & handle will sit higher than OE!
- 1984-1988 models (4+3) - requires relocation of OD button
- Also fits 1989-2004 Corvette w/ manual transmission - stock or aftermarket shifters w/ OE 9/16"-18 thread
- Also fits 2005+ Corvette w/ 9/16"-18 threaded aftermarket shifter (stock shifter is not threaded) - boot retainer required, sold separately
- Does NOT FIT automatics!
- Does NOT FIT Hurst chrome sticks (= 3/8"-16)
- Choice of brushed natural aluminum or black anodized finish (+ $15)
- Jam nut included
- Discontinued Hurst # 1536020 / 1536120 without retail pkg
- Regardless of application, check thread size before purchase
The Hurst Pistol-Grip Shifter Handle provides a firm natural grip for positive feel when shifting. Constructed of solid billet aluminum, the vertical mount design is ideal for modern vehicles with vertical shifter sticks. Originally created for the Quarter Stick competition automatic shifter, a direct thread mount version for manual shifters soon followed
We Also Recommend