Console Trim Bezel & Boot from Hurst chrome stick kit for 1987-1993 Mustang
Hurst console trim plate & boot:
- Fits 1987-1993 Ford Mustang w/ 5 speed manual trans
- Console spring clips NOT included! Reuse OE shifter bezel clips (# E7ZZ6104424F)
- similar plate for 1983-1986 available in separate listing
- NOT for automatics! NOT for custom work!
Intended as a replacement part for use with the original Hurst kits
- Genuine Hurst trim plate & boot only - no other parts included
- As found in Hurst stick kit # 5380036 & discontinued shifter kit # 3910036 - see separate listings
- Hurst chrome flat stick # 0015 or 8550 REQUIRED!
- Boot does NOT WORK with round sticks of any kind!
- Use in any other configuration is at buyer's risk - boot will tear & trim may pop out
- Works with stock & factory Hurst (SVO) shifter bases
- Aftermarket Hurst shifter bases require a kit that eliminates the stop collar & converts to short dust boot (+$20)
- NOT recommended for use with other brands; plate opening is smaller than stock
- WARNING: stop collars & tall dust boots WILL interfere with trim plate!
- Install boot with stick opening toward REAR of vehicle (pic is wrong)
- Carefully study boot height to minimize stress; adjust height to minimize stretching and buckling across all gears
- Small black zip tie or o-ring around stick opening recommended to mitigate tearout
- Rubber boot also sold separately (does not fit stock trim plates)
Complete your installation with a "HURST EQUIPPED" emblem! (sold separately)
We Also Recommend