NP203 transfer case shift knob: 7/16" for 1973-1979 Chevy & GMC C/K trucks
Classic round engraved 4x4 transfer case shifter knob:
- 1 7/8" dia ball of solid thermoset resin colored BLACK, polished
- True engraved shift pattern, paint filled
- Plain sides (no logo)
- Recessed brass mount w/ 7/16"-20 thread
- Hurst jam nut included
- WARNING: jam nut MUST be used; knob will break if mounted w/o nut!
- Made in USA to our specifications by a leading knob manufacturer
- Bulk part, no retail pkg
- Other shift patterns & thread sizes available
- NP203 pattern (full-time 4wd) found on many 1973-79 trucks
- This thread size appears to be found on GM trucks only - confirm yours!
- We also offer matching transmission shifter knobs
- NOTE: The molded/imprinted knobs that say HURST on sides do NOT MATCH!
- For best result buy an ENGRAVED knob with PLAIN sides - same vendor, same color, same style
- CONFIRM SHIFT PATTERN & THREAD SIZE BEFORE YOU BUY!
We Also Recommend