NP203 transfer case shift knob for 1974-1979 Dodge & Ford trucks (3/8"-24)
Classic engraved 4x4 shifter knob:
- 1 7/8" ROUND BALL of thermoset resin
- True engraved shift pattern
- Plain sides- no logo
- 3/8"-24 threaded brass mount
- Jam nut included; knob will break if mounted w/o nut!
- NP203 pattern (full-time 4wd) found on many 1974-79 Dodge & Ford trucks
- GM trucks appear to use a larger size (7/16"-20) - confirm yours!
- 1973-77 Ford F-250 "highboy" have a divorced case with different shift pattern and larger thread (1/2"-20)
- We also offer matching transmission shifter knobs
- For best result buy an ENGRAVED knob with PLAIN sides - same vendor, same color, same style
Confirm shift pattern & thread size BEFORE YOU BUY!
We Also Recommend