NP203 transfer case shift knob: 3/8"-24 for 1974-1979 Dodge & Ford trucks
Classic round engraved 4x4 transfer case shifter knob:
- 1 7/8" dia ball of solid colored thermoset resin, polished
- Available in black or white
- True engraved shift pattern, paint filled
- Plain sides (no logo)
- Recessed brass mount w/ 3/8"-24 thread
- Hurst jam nut included
- WARNING: jam nut MUST be used; knob will break if mounted w/o nut!
- Made in USA to our specifications by a leading knob manufacturer
- Bulk part, no retail pkg
- NP203 pattern (full-time 4wd) found on many 1974-79 Dodge & Ford trucks
- GM trucks appear to use a larger size (7/16"-20) - confirm yours!
- We also offer matching transmission shifter knobs
- NOTE: molded/imprinted knobs that say HURST on sides do NOT MATCH!
- For best result buy an ENGRAVED knob with PLAIN sides - same vendor, same color, same style
- CONFIRM SHIFT PATTERN & THREAD SIZE BEFORE YOU BUY!
We Also Recommend