NP205 transfer case shift knob: 3/8"-24 for 1969-1970 GM +1969-1973 Dodge + 1973-1979 Ford
Classic round engraved 4x4 transfer case shifter knob:
- 1 7/8" dia ball of colored phenolic resin, polished
- True engraved shift pattern, paint filled
- Plain sides (no logo)
- Recessed brass mount w/ 3/8"-24 thread
- Hurst jam nut included
- WARNING: jam nut MUST be used; knob will break if mounted w/o nut!
- WARNING: Application list not clear, check your thread size & shift pattern!
- Appears to fit the following models w/ NP205 transfer case:
- 1969-70 GM trucks - MAYBE - check your thread size first!
- 1969-73 Dodge trucks
- 1974+ Dodge have larger thread
- 1973-79 Ford trucks & 1978-79 Ford Bronco
- Might also fit earlier Ford w/ Dana 24
- Similar knob also available for opt NP203 (fulltime 4wd) & later NP208 - see separate listings
- We also offer matching transmission shifter knobs
- NOTE: The molded/imprinted knobs that say HURST on sides do NOT MATCH!
- For best result buy an ENGRAVED knob with PLAIN sides - same vendor, same color, same style
CONFIRM SHIFT PATTERN & THREAD SIZE BEFORE YOU BUY!
We Also Recommend