NP208 NP241 transfer case shift knob: 3/8"-24 for 1980-1993 Dodge +1980-1981 Ford
Classic round engraved 4x4 transfer case shifter knob:
- 1 7/8" dia ball of solid colored thermoset resin, polished
- True engraved shift pattern, paint filled
- Plain sides (no logo)
- Recessed brass mount w/ 3/8"-24 thread
- Hurst jam nut included
- WARNING: jam nut MUST be used; knob will break if mounted w/o nut!
- Made in USA to our specifications by a leading knob manufacturer
- Bulk part, no retail pkg
- Other shift patterns & thread sizes available
- For 1980-1993 Dodge full-size trucks (W-series, Ram, Power Wagon, etc) w/ NP208 or NP241 transfer case
- See separate listing for Dakota & later Ram (thread size = 10mm)
- See separate listing for earlier NP203 & NP205 (found in HD models to 1993)
- MIGHT fit 1980-1981 Ford trucks w/ NP208 - (check thread size)
- 1982+ Ford appear to be threadless (splined)
- Always check thread size before purchase
- We also offer matching transmission shifter knobs
- NOTE: The molded/imprinted knobs that say HURST on sides do NOT MATCH!
- For best result buy an ENGRAVED knob with PLAIN sides - same vendor, same color, same style
- CONFIRM SHIFT PATTERN & THREAD SIZE BEFORE YOU BUY!
We Also Recommend
4 speed engraved shift knob BLACK: 3/8"-24 for 1968-1991 Chevy GMC truck w/ Muncie SM465