NP208 transfer case shift knob for 1982-1987 GM K-series (7/16"-14)
Classic engraved 4x4 shifter knob:
- 1 7/8" ROUND BALL of thermoset resin
- Transfer case shift pattern
- Engraved, paint-filled; plain sides - no logo
- 7/16"-14 UNC threaded brass mount
- Jam nut included; knob will break if mounted w/o nut!
- Made in USA by a Hurst supplier
- Fits most 1982-1987 GM K series full-size trucks w/ NP208 - check thread size!!
- Does NOT FIT 1981 models (7/16"-20 fine thread)
- Does NOT fit K30 (NP205)
- Does NOT fit Dodge or Ford (smaller thread - confirm size)
- Appears to also fit 1988-1991 full-size GM "classic" R/V series (Crewcab, Blazer / Jimmy, Suburban) - check thread size!!
- Similar knobs available for NP205 & NP241 (different pattern) - see separate listings
We Also Recommend