NP208 transfer case shift knob: 7/16"-14 for 1982-1987 Chevy & GMC C/K trucks
Classic round engraved 4x4 transfer case shifter knob:
- 1 7/8" dia ball of solid colored thermoset resin, polished
- True engraved shift pattern, paint filled
- Plain sides (no logo)
- Recessed brass mount w/ 7/16"-14 COARSE thread
- Hurst jam nut included
- WARNING: jam nut MUST be used; knob will break if mounted w/o nut!
- Made in USA to our specifications by a leading knob manufacturer
- Fits most 1982-1987 GM K series full-size trucks w/ NP208 - check thread size!!
- Does NOT FIT 1981 models (7/16"-20 fine thread)
- Does NOT fit K30 (NP205)
- Does NOT fit Dodge or Ford (smaller thread - confirm size)
- Appears to also fit 1988-1991 full-size GM "classic" R/V series (Crewcab, Blazer / Jimmy, Suburban) - check thread size!!
- Similar knobs available for NP205 & NP241 (different pattern) - see separate listings
- We also offer matching transmission shifter knobs
- NOTE: The molded/imprinted knobs that say HURST on sides do NOT MATCH!
- For best result buy an ENGRAVED knob with PLAIN sides - same vendor, same color, same style
- CONFIRM SHIFT PATTERN & THREAD SIZE BEFORE YOU BUY!
We Also Recommend